Arriving on the Wattay Ariport in Vientaine. After obtaining visas on arrival, transfer from the airport to a hotel. Afternoon city tour includes the Great Sacred Stupa – That Luang, Wat Phra Keow, Wat Sisaket and the Arc de Triomphe and the Morning Market. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 2Vientiane - Luang Pra Bang
After breakfast, transfer to ariport flight to Luang Pra Bang. Upon arrival, transfer to a hotel. Afternoon explore this beautiful town, visiting Wat Visounalat, known as “the Watermelon Stupa”; the ornate Wat Mai; and Wat Xieng Thong, an exquisite 400 – year – old royal monastery complex. Late afternoon, climb Phousi Hill, with its derelict anti – aircraft gun and revered shrine, to view the sunset over the Mekong and mountains beyond. Overnight in Luang Pra Bang.
Day 3Luang Pra Bang
Early morning see long lines of barefoot monks in procession through the streets of Luang Pra Bang. Afterwards travel up the Mekong by motor boat to the Pak Ou Caves, a mystical pigrimage site above the river. Over the past five centuries, kings, princes, merchants, and peasants have come to the caves to worship, leaving behind more than 3, 000 statues of the Buddha. Along the way visit Ban Sang Hai where they make traditional sticky rice liquor. Late afternoon, return to Luang Pra Bang. Overnight in Luang Pra Bang.
Day 4Luang Pra Bang - Vientiane
Morning visit the Royal Palace, now the National Museum, continue visit to H’mong ang K’hmu villages, a weaving village and the Kuang Si Falls. Late Morning, return to the town. Then transfer to the airport for your flight to Vientaine. Fly Luang Pra Bang to Vientiane. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 5Vientiane Departure
Transfer to the airport for departure flight. End of services.
Include & Exclude
* All Transfers by private car or bus as mentioned in tour program.
* English/French speaking local guide
* Domestic airtickets
* All entrance fees for sightseeing and visit for whole trip.
* Boat trip on mekong river
* Accommodation at hotels specified
* Breakfast at hotel
* Guide's fee and expenses for whole trip
* International air tickets to Vientiane
* Lunches and dinners
* Laotian visa fee of USD 20.00 net per person (stamped in Bangkok)
* Laotiane visa upon arrival at USD 30- net per person
* Expenditure of a personal nature, such as ; personal insurance, drinks, souvenirs and laundry, etc
* Departure airport tax in Vientiane = USD10.00 net per person
Number of Person in Group/Pax
Tour cost per Person (in $US)
3 - 4 pax
5 - 6 pax
7 - 9 pax
10 - 15 pax
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.