My Tho Province is one of the most popular provinces located on the Mekong Delta, around 90km (2 hours driving) away from Saigon Center. It is famous for coconuts so that people call it-the hometown of coconut. There are a lots of types of fruit trees here. It's supposed to the Head Fruit supplier in Vietnam since .
Departing at 8:00 AM, from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel, heading to the Mekong Delta by minivan or bus. During the 1.5 to 2 hours drive, pass by green rice fields before arriving at the beautiful rural My Tho. Your morning trip continues from here by motorized boat on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise Islet).
Walk into the village, where you can visit a local fruit garden and enjoy the tropical fruit while listening to Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by islanders. Here you also can join daily activities of the local people and take in the atmosphere of this beautiful natural countryside. Visit the bee house, and take the picture of the pythons. Lunch will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden.
The boat cruise will lead you through Bao Dinh canal, entering Ben Tre province — "the land of coconuts." Here you'll see a typical agricultural model called "Garden - Pond – Cage,” before visiting the coconut candy-making shop.
Next, enjoy a rowing boat trip on the small canal, fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s trees. After your boat ride, take a bike ride around the island before returning to the bus. You will arrive back in Ho Chi Minh City at around 4:30 to 5:00 PM
- Enjoy around 3-hours cruise trip ( included lunch and walking , visiting time )
- Rowing sampan in small canals ( beautiful highlight )
- Take a walking to visit a small village
- Discover some local workshops and coconut processing chains.
- Taste some local fresh fruits and special honey tea.
- Tuk Tuk Riding/ Electronic car to see The Village ( depends on availability )
- Lunch served at a garden restaurant on Mekong Delta river bank with countryside scenery.
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda which is an unique & oldest pagoda of West region in Mekong Delta region and the mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian architecture.