We will catch the overnight train soft sleeper with AC to Lao Cai. The train leaves at 20:25' from Hanoi railway station
Day 2THUR) Lao Cai - Lung Khau Nhin Thursday Market - Sapa
After meeting a guide at the Lao Cai railway station we have breakfast there you will transferred to Muong Khuong. On the way, you will have a chance to enjoy the beautiful scenery along the road. Upon arriving in Muong Khuong, we will take another road which goes up in mountains to lead us to Lung Khau Nhin market. The tinny marker is surrounded by Pine trees forests and villages.
Flower Hmong, Tu Di, Tay and Giay ethnic minorities come to buy and sell local products such as food and material for agriculture and fabric. After exploring the market, we can have the opportunity to make a short walk to a Black Dzao village. We then head back to Muong Khuong where your lunch will be provided in a local restaurant. After lunch, you get on the car for journey back to Sapa. Overnight in Sapa.
Day 3(FRI) Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa - Lao Cai
After having breakfast in a hotel we embark on a lovely trek that will take us along buffalo paths and trails and through several hill tribe villages Lao Chai & Ta Van, home to Black H'mong, and Dzay people. This is an absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by someof the friendliest people you can meet. Once on the valley floor you can really appreciate the wonderful scenery that surrounds you. The walls of the valley are covered with multi-layered rice terraced fields and scattered villages. Return to Sapa and then to Lao Cai railway station to get night train to Hanoi. The guide sees you off at Lao Cai train station and takes you on the train.
Arrival Hanoi in the early morning, back to your hotel by yourself. End of all the services.
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.