- 08:00: Start with The Reunification Palace, which used to be the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
- Stop at War Remnants Museum, place with many photographs from both Vietnam and US sources; US military vehicles like tanks, jets, booms display outside.
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral and Ancient Post Office, 2 of the most famous and oldest classical French colonial architecture constructions that was built hundred years ago.Have lunch and a short rest.
- 12:00: Continue the city tour by discovering the eastern side of the city at Giac Lam Pagoda, the oldest one in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Ride to Cho Lon (Big Market) and Thien Hau Pagoda which is located inside China Town
- Stop for shopping at Ben Thanh Market in the city center then back to your hotel in Sai Gon.