7:00 am >> 12:00 pm
- Pick up at your hotel in Yangon and drive to Bago which a city and the capital of Bago Region in Myanmar. It is located 80 km (about 50 miles) from Yangon. It's population of 220,000.
- Visit to Shwe Thalhyaung Pagoda; the Statue has a length of 55 meter and a height of 16 meter, is the second largest Reclining Buddha Statue in the world.
- Visit to Shwe Mawdaw Pagoda or 'Great Golden God Pagoda' was built around 1000 years ago and located in Bago, Myanmar. It was originally built to a height of 23 meters and was rebuilt higher several times until it finally reached its present 114 meters in 1954.
- Visit to Kyaikpun Pagoda which has four gigantic Buddha images all in sitting back to back against a brick pillar. This pagoda was buit by King Dhammazedi in A.D. 1476. Impressive images are 27 meters height and keep in a fair state of preservation.
- vVisit to Myatharlyaung Buddha Image which is located nearby the famous Shwetharlyaung Buddha . It is another huge reclining Buddha image. It is out in the open without any cover of any sort.
12:00 am : Lunch break at Myanmar traditional restaurant.
13:00 >> 18:00
- Visit to Mahazedi Pagoda. It is one of the revered pagodas in Bago. The Pagoda was built by King Bayinnaung in 1560 A.D. It is known that the pagoda enshrines a tooth-relic brought from Sri Lanka.
- Visit to Hinthagone Pagoda.
- Visit to Shwegugale Pagoda. Extremely mouldy and old-looking but beautiful is the Shwegugale Pagoda. Unlike any temples, the stupa is a circular tunnel where 64 Buddha statues are kept. The pagoda dated to 1494 and the reign of Myanmar King Byinnya Yan.