Day 1Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
8: 00 AM Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city. Depart for My Tho. Take a leisurely boat ride through Bao Dinh natural canal, which is lined with stilt houses and fruit plantations. Proceed to the Tortoise island and have lunch in the heart of the orchard. Enjoy a boat ride through Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruising under the shadows of the water coconut trees. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle. After trekking through the fruit plantations on Thoi Son island, enjoy a rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motor boat. Proceed to Can Tho via Vinh Long, and visit the snake market. Check in on arrival. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Cantho.
Day 2Can Tho - Long Xuyen - Chau Doc
After breakfast, visitors first take the boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (the Bassac river). The boat trip later takes you to the Cai Rang and Phong Dien floating markets, which are the most original ones and bustling places of the region. Visitors will have the most probably tried the Vietnamese vermicelli soup? So, they will now go and see how it is made. Visitors then roam into the village to get in touch with the local people. Here, they have a chance to experience how to pass a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one bamboo. Stop for lunch. Proceed to Chau Doc via Long Xuyen to visit the Thot Not bird Sanctuary. Check in on arriving in Chau Doc. Admire the landscape from the Sam Mountain summit down the Vietnamese - Cambodian border, visit the caved pagoda. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at your proposed hotel in Chau Doc. ( The Cantho tours at Lvptravel.com )
Day 3Chau Doc - PhnomPenh
After breakfast, take a rowing boat trip through the floating village to visit a fish farm and see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish from their floating houses. Visit the Cham minority in their traditional weaving village. Transfer to a speed boat for the journey to Phnom Penh ( 9.30am-2.30pm). Arrive at Sisowath tourist dock in Phnom Penh at around 2pm. Pick up and transfer to hotel. Leisure time. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 4Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
After breakfast, take the City Tour to visit the National Museum of Khmer Art, the Silver Pagoda, in the same grounds as the Royal Palace and the renowned Central Market. In the afternoon, learn about the reign of terror during the hated Khmer Rouge regime (1975-79) by visiting the Killing Fields of the Choeung Ek and the Genocide Museum. Before returning to the hotel, visit the famous Wat Phnom. Transfer to Pochentong airport to board flight FT 996 to Siem Reap ( 6.20-7.15pm). Pick up and transfer to your hotel. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Siem Reap
Day 5Siem Reap - Angkor
After breakfast, take an extensive tour around the magical temple city of Angkor Wat. Take in the sights at Prasat Ravan, Banteay Dei, Srah Srang, Ta Prohm, Takeo, Thommanon, Chau Say and Tevoda. View the glorious sunset at Pnom Bakheng. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 6Siem Reap - Angkor
Watch the spectacular sunrise over Angkor Wat. Have breakfast at your hotel. Then visit Bayon, Baphoun, the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King. In the afternoon, visit the Grand Circuit including Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean, Preah Khan, Baksei Chamkrong and the South Gate of Angkor Thom. Dinner on guest's account. Overnight at your chosen hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 7Siem Reap - Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Free until transfer to the airport for departure.
* Private tour
* Express boat Chau Doc - Phnom Penh
* Accommodation based on twin/double sharring or homesstay where no hotels available
* Meals as indicated in program (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
* Privat boat trip in Mekong Delta
* A/C car transferring during the trip
* All admission cost at places mentioned in itinerary
* Professional English/French speaking tour guide at places
The Hanoi tours you can refer
* Visa application fee to Vietnam & Cambodia
* Personal expenses
* Other meals and drinks
* Late check out & early check in for accommodation at the places
* All other service not made on the written form
* Tips and Gratuities
Number of Person in Group/Pax
Tour cost per Person (in $US)
3 - 5 pax
6 - 9 pax
10 pax up
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.