||Saigon - Phu Quoc Island
||Visit the South & East of the Island
||Phu Quoc - Saigon
Day 1Saigon - Phu Quoc Island
Morning: ANZ Travel’s car and tour guide pick you up at Phu Quoc ferry port, get & check in hotel, have lunch.
Afternoon: visit to the North: Visit Cau temple (the symbol of fishermen). Pepper garden (the bigest garden in Phu Quoc). Cross national park to see frontier Vietnam– Combodia. Visit Nguyen Trung Truc temple. Swimming mui duong beach, enjoy fresh seafood(personal charge). Back to your hotel for swimming Evening: have dinner and free or enjoy night squid fising with fisherman (personal charge).
Day 2Visit the South & East of the Island
Morning: have breakfast and Start to go the South
Visit The pearl farm of Australia(the realpearl make in Phu Quoc island). The vestige of coconut prison( building in French and American War). Find out about daily activities of fishermen at An Thoi port & dry seafood market. Go to Sao beach, swimming, sunbath & enjoy fresh seafood(the nicest beach in Phu Quoc), have lunch on the withsand beach, Afternoon: 14pm go the East: Visit Ridgeback dog & phu quoc collection of local person. Go to Ham Ninh fishing village, enjoy fresh seafood(the cheapest price with seafood). Traditional fish sauce processing house( the most famous in Viet Nam). Local wine Manufacture (enjoy local wine free) Evening: Back to your hotel & have dinner
Day 3Phu Quoc - Saigon
Morning: Have breakfast at hotel and check out.Our car will pick you up then transfer to phu quoc ferry port for the flight back to Ho Chi Minh city. ( The best Ho Chi Minh city tours at Lvptravel.com for tourists )
Good bye and see you again! Our can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
Price Per Traveler : 489 USD
- - Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- - Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- - Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- - All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- - Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- - Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- - All taxes
- - Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- - High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- - Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- - In tour flights if any
- - Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.
- - International flights & departure taxes
- - Visa On Arrival guaranteed letter
- - Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- - Travel insurance
- - Beverage
- - Other services not mentioned above