Arrival in Danang. Transfer to restaurant for lunch. Visit to Marble Moutains - named as 5 elements of universe and stone carving village of Hoa Hai. Move to the ancient town of Hoian for a walking tour around the old sections of Hoian (charming and wonderfully preserved, combining Chinese, Japanese and European influences) and get yourself back to the 17th century. Relax and soak up the atmosphere. Dinner and overnight in Hoian hotels
Day 2Hoi An old town - Hue
Breakfast and check-out. Leave Hoi An for Hue, en route, photo stop at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass and fishing village of Lang Co. Luncheon. Afternoon visits of the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen and Goddess-heavenly pagoda. Dinner and overnight in Hue.
Breakfast. Boat trip on Perfume river to visit Hon Chen holy temple and Minh Mang mausoleum. Luncheon. Afternoon visits include the typical Royal Tombs of Tu Duc and Khai Dinh and enjoy the beauty of Tu Hieu pagoda. Dinner and overnight in Hue hotels .
Day 4Hue - Departure
Breakfast. Free until transfer to the airport of Hue for departure.
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.