The Charming Of Vietnam - 9 Days:
- Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City
- Duration: 9 days / 8 nights
- Departure: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hoi An - Da Nang - Ho Chi Minh City
- From: $850
|Day 1||Hanoi Arrival - Pick up at Airport|
|Day 2||Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Ninh Binh (B/L)||B/L|
|Day 3||Explore Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Sơn – Cap La (B/L/D)||B/L/D|
|Day 4||Vung Vieng floating village by Bamboo boat (B/L) – Flight to Da Nang||B/L|
|Day 5||Famers and Fishermen’s Tour (B/L)||B/L|
|Day 6||Hoi An - Da Nang - Flight to Ho Chi Minh (B)||B|
|Day 7||Cu Chi Tunnels in afternoon (B)||B|
|Day 8||Mekong Delta River (B/L)||B/L|
|Day 9||Departure (B)||B|
Your trip begins with arrival in Vietnam. Your private driver will meet and greet you on the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel by the private transportation. Check-in to the hotel and get over the jet lag. Remaining part of the day is at leisure. So, enjoy as all of you want to. You can mooch through the streets of the city. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area. After enjoying the first day by yourself and return to the hotel for a relaxing sleep. Overnight in Hanoi
Hoalu - Tam Coc is perfect combination for a day trip to learn about a dark period when Vietnam was conquested by Northern Invader. Hoalu is a sacred land with two temple worshiping those kings in 10 century who gave great contribution for the nation. Next, let's take a boat trip along the Ngo Dong river to enjoy landscape in Tam Coc. You will know why it's named Halong Bay on Land
• Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Biking and Boat Day Trip from Hanoi
• Tour Hoa Lu and Tam Coc
• Biking trip to Bich Dong Pagoda
• Enjoy the epic landscapes of northern Vietnam with a professional guide
• Perfect for all fitness levels
• Round-trip hotel transportation is included (in the Old Quarter area only)
AM : 8:00 - 8:30. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM : After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Today night you will have free of your own time to relax in Ninh Binh
• 10h30: Pick up from your local homestay in Tam Coc . Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
• 12h00: Embark at Ha Long wharf – Break and photography time
• 12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
• 13h30: Have lunch while cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
• 15h30: Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes …. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat. Then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join with cooking class by our chef.
• 19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
• 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on boat.
• 07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
• 09h00: Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour in to the ancient village then return to cruise for relaxing and check out the room.
• 10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier
• 11h30: Disembark at Ha long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
• 12h00: Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
• 14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
• 16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
After the trip, you will come back hotel in Hanoi, have short rest and preparing for picking up to airport. You will be transferred to airport by our driver. After landed, our driver in Da Nang will take you to hotel in Hoi An. Overnight stay at hotel
Join HOI AN ECO GREEN TOUR and you will experience an enjoyable trip with immense delight from rural areas to coastal fishing villages on HOI AN estuary.We will offer you a deep insight into the local people’s daily life activities. Don’t forget to take your cameras to capture memorable moments when you go on our tour.
- Tourguide pick visitors up at their hotel (in HOI AN City only)
- Taking visitors to the countryside by bicycle
- Participating in riding water buffalo with farmers
- Visiting local bamboo handicraft spot
- Coming to Cam Thanh village and take a rest at local people's house
- Getting on a boat to visit the coastal fishing village in CUA DAI
- Taking part in traditional fishing activities of the local fishermen.
- Learning to paddle VIET bamboo baskets boat
- Catching crab with local people in the water coconut forest
- Going back enjoy lunch ( dinner ) at the local people’s house
- Tourguide take visitors back the hotel and finish tour
Breakfast at hotel. Free & Easy all the day. Transfer to airport for the late flight to Ho Chi Minh. After landed, transfer to hotel for overnight stay
Located 60km from HCMC, Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens.
Today, ducks and water buffalos happily co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road. However, the peaceful rural rice paddy scenery belies the area’s violent history. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage & defoliation over this whole area, caused by bombing and mines. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone".
Start our tour in the morning, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war). Return to Sai Gon.
HCM – My Tho – Ben Tre – HCM ( start 8.00 – return 17.00 ) Enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoycruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories. Overnight at hotel.
This day you are free until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight back home
Price per Traveler: 850 USD / Person
For more information about Vietnam Tours, Vietnam Highlight Tours, Vietnam package Tour, Best of Vietnam tours, Vietnam travel information, Asia tours or Indochina tours and transport, Hanoi tours, Vietnam Travels or Vietnam local travel experts” email us at email@example.com for best quotes of Vietnam tours and packages. We make sure to support and send you the best unbeaten price Vietnam tours and latest updated Vietnam tours! Hot packages tours in Asia!
We are offering new best Vietnam tours and Vietnam package tours! unique itineraries for Vietnam packages, Halong Bay tours, Hanoi tours, Hue Tours, Hoi an ancient town highlights, Ho chi minh and Mekong delta tours!
Package price Includes below: