Our tour guide and driver meet and welcome you at the Siem Reap airport and then transfer to hotel for check in.
We start to visit one of the earliest capitals in the Angkor area is Roluos Group with Preah Ko, Bakong & Lolei temples Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, we visit to Preah Khan is one of the largest complexes at Angkor, was built by King Jayavarman VII in the late 12th century. Sister temple to Ta Prohm and then we continue to Neak Pean temple, it has a large square pool surrounded by four smaller square pools. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2Siem Reap – Banteay Srei
This morning, we visit to Ta Prohm, was a Buddhist temple dedicated to the mother of Jayavarman VII. It is one of the few temples in the Angkor region where an inscription provides information about the temple’s dependents and inhabitants, continue to visit Takeo, built by Jayavarman V, it was dedicated to Shiva and was the first Angkorian monument built entirely of sandstone. We also visit to Chau Say Tevoda and Thommanon temples. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, we visit to Banteay Srei, construction on Banteay Srei began in 967 and it is one of the few temples around Angkor not to be commissioned by a king, but by a Brahman who may have been a tutor to Jayavarman V. Banteay Srei means “Citadel of the Women” and it is said that it must have been built by a woman, as the elaborate carvings are too fine for the hand of a man. Continue to visit Banteay Samre, built by King Suryavarman II and dates from the same period as Angkor Wat and enjoy sunset from Phnom Bakheng. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3Depart Siem Reap
After breakfast, we journey to the Mother of all temples, Angkor Wat. Built in the 12th century by King Suryavarman II, this is most famous temple at Angkor. Lunch at local restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit to Angkor Thom, built by King Jayavarman VII. Following the occupation of Angkor by the Chams from 1177 to 1181, the new king decided to build an impregnable fortress at the heart of his empire, visit to Terrace of the Leper King Terrace of Elephants, Baphuon and Bayon temples. Our tour guide and driver transfer to Siem Reap airport for flight departure.
* All sightseeing tour and transfer services as detailed in our itinerary
* All entrance fees as specified in program
* Meals as specified in program
* Local English speaking guide as per program
* Drinking water during sightseeing and refreshing towels
* Accommodation at the hotels with daily breakfast in twin or double sharing room as specified in program
* 1 foc for Tour Leader for every 15 full paying pax in twin sharing room including accommodation, transportation, and entrance fees etc…
* Other services not mentioned in our itinerary
* Other meals not specified in program
* All airport taxes
* All flight tickets
* Visa fees, currently USD 20-per person (Entry visa can be applied upon arrival)
* Expenditure of a personal nature
* Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident of illness)
The Hanoi hotels at Lvptravel.com you can refer
Number of Person in Group/Pax
Tour cost per Person (in $US)
3 - 4 pax
5 - 6 pax
7 - 9 pax
10 - 15 pax
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.