Siem Reap. Morning arrival at Siem Reap International Airport meet our local English speaking guide, transfer to check in the selected hotel, take a short refresh and start sight seeing to Southern gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Phimean Akas, Elephant Terrace, Royal Enclosure and Leper King Terrace, back to town lunch at local restaurant and relax at hotel. In the afternoon at 14: 30 meet our tour guide at hotel; start to visit small circuit from Kravan, Sras Srang, Bantey Kdei, Taprohm, Takeo, Spean Thmor, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda, dinner at local restaurant, overnight at hotel.
Day 2Siem Reap
After breakfast at 8: 15 meet our tour guide at hotel, exit to northeast approx 32 km from Siem Reap town to see Bantey Srei (Citadel of the Women) and Bantey Samré on the way back, lunch at local restaurant, relax at hotel. Afternoon 14: 30 meet our tour guide at hotel; continues to see 7th wonderful world heritage of Angkor Wat temple and viewing sunset on Bakheng hill back to town dinner at local restaurant enjoy APSARA dance performance, overnight at hotel.
Day 3Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
After breakfast check-out, 8: 30 meet our tour guide at hotel, continues to visit grand circuit start by Preah Khan (Sacred Sword) 12th century by Jayavaraman 7th, Neak Poan, Tasom, Eastern Mebon and Pre Rup, back to town lunch at local restaurant. After lunch continue to visit Rolous Group build by Indravaraman 1 (reigned 877-89) start by Lo Lei, Preah Ko and Bakong, dinner at local restaurant, transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for flight to Phnom Penh, arrival in Phnom Penh International Airport meet our tour guide transfer to check in the selected hotel, overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 4Phnom Penh
After breakfast 8: 30 meet our tour guide at hotel, start to visit Silver Pagoda, Royal Palace, National Museum and Central New Market, lunch at local restaurant, take a short relax at hotel. In the afternoon at 14: 30 meet our tour guide at hotel continue to visit genocide museum of Toul Sleng, Wat Ounalom, Wat Phnom, visit around town and river side, dinner at local restaurant, overnight at hotel.
Day 5Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh. After breakfast 8: 20 meet our tour guide at hotel, start to visit Ta Prohm temple at Tonle Bati located southwest of the Phnom Penh capital, picnic lunch at Tonle Bati restaurant. After picnic take short refresh and continues to visit Killing Field (Choeung Ek) located 15 km south of the capital, back to town dinner at local restaurant, free 1 hour food or body massage, overnight at hotel.
Day 6Depart Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh. After breakfast start to do shopping at Toul Tom Poung Market and free leisure until transfer to Phnom Penh International Airport 2 hours before flight departure.
Include & Exclude
* All sightseeing tour and transfer services as detailed in our itinerary
* All entrance fees as specified in program
* Meals as specified in program
* Local English speaking guide
* Drinking water during sightseeing and refreshing towels
* Accommodation at the hotels with daily breakfast in twin or double sharing room as specified in program
* Boat trip to visit floating village at Tonle Sap Lake - Boat trip to visit rare freshwater dolphins
* Other services not mentioned in our itinerary
* Other meals not specified in program
* All airport taxes
* All flight tickets
* Visa fees, currently USD 20- per person (Entry visa can be applied upon arrival)
* Expenditure of a personal nature
* Travel insurance (cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident of illness)
Number of Person in Group/Pax
Tour cost per Person (in $US)
3 - 4 pax
5 - 6 pax
7 - 9 pax
10 - 15 pax
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.