||Welcome to Hanoi Capital
||Hanoi, visit the hidden heritage and cyclo to see The Old Quarter
||Hanoi - Ha Long, welcome on the boat
||Bai Tu Long bay – Ho Chi Minh City
||Cu chi tunnels - Ho Chi Minh city tour full day
||Ho Chi Minh City - Departure
Day 1Welcome to Hanoi Capital
You will be warmly welcomed at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi and transfer with guide to hotel for check in. Check in time is 14:00. The rest of day is free at leisure. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Hotel – The Light Hotel – Halong Bay Swan Cruise
Day 2Hanoi, visit the hidden heritage and cyclo to see The Old Quarter
Depart at 8:00 AM from your hotel by van. We begin our day by visiting Uncle Ho at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and residential grounds learning about his great life. Next stop is the nearby Temple of Literature, the site of Vietnam´s first University. Here we also have a chance to see a traditional music performance. Lunch is served at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, choose from one of the numerous museums or temples around Hanoi (Museum of Ethnology, Women´s Museum, History Museum or QuanThanh Temple). We then take a cyclo trip around HoanKiem Lake and Hanoi´s fascinating Old Quarter. This is your chance to be in the midst of typical Hanoi an life and Vietnamese culture. We can help you to get back to your hotel if you wish, but often our guests would rather just spend the evening enjoying a drink with a view of the city. Tour finishes at about 4:30 PM. Dinner on your own. Overnight in Ha Noi.
- Breakfast and Local Lunch
Day 3Hanoi - Ha Long, welcome on the boat
Departure for Ha Long Bay is around 8:00 AM in a shared van (about 4 hours) from your hotel. Arrive at the port around noon. Welcomed on board, you are taken to your cabin before the trip briefing. You enjoy a fresh and local seafood lunch while cruising to explore the magic Bai Tu Long Bay. Stop for a swim and visit the mysterious cave. Relax at our secluded island-beach. Later you return back to the boat just in time to watch the beautiful sunset from the top deck before enjoying the bay’s freshest seafood dinner.
- Hotel – Emotion Cruise – Swan Cruise or similar in Ha Long Bay
- Breakfast, Local Lunch and Local Dinner
Day 4Bai Tu Long bay – Ho Chi Minh City
Early risers can enjoy the sunrise and the quiet breath-taking beauty of Bay’s landscape with towering limestone. You have breakfast at around 8:00 AM before our short rowboat by the locals of the bay. Have brunch on the boat as we slowly cruise back to boat pier. Hit the road back to Ho Chi Minh City. Check in hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Hotel – Avanti Hotel -Prague Hotel or similar
Day 5Cu chi tunnels - Ho Chi Minh city tour full day
Get started at 8:30 AM from your hotel venturing out to the Cu Chi countryside. See what life was like for the guerrilla warriors who lived and worked underground during the war. Crawl through 50 m of the 200 km tunnel system below. This morning you also pay a visit to a rice paper workshop.
In the afternoon see the real HCM City through the eyes of a local. Visit the bustling Cho Lon market and a hidden Chinese pagoda, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, and City Hall. Return to your hotel.
- Hotel – Prague – Avanti hotel or similar in Ho Chi Minh
Day 6Ho Chi Minh City - Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Depending on your flight you may have some more time for shopping. Then we transfer you without guide to the airport for your flight home. Goodbye, and hope to see you again soon!
Price approximately at 589 USD/ pax
Package price Includes below:
- Private transfers from Airport to hotel and return / English Speaking guide
- Accommodation (with breakfast at mentioned hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in program
- Domestic flights with 20kg check in baggage allowance
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottle per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24x7 supports during the tours.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- Special assistance in ease city for smooth check-ins.
- International flights & departure taxes
- Visa On Arrival guaranteed letter
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above