In the evening, our driver will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to train station to Lao Cai withsharingsoft – 4berth sleeping train. Overnight on train.
Day 2Sapa Town – Cat Cat – Sin Chai Villages
The next morning: The train arrives in Lao Cai at about 05:30 where your guide will welcome you. Look for the "Sapa Panorama Hotel & Travel" sign when you exit the train station. Then take a morning drive through the clouds by bus to Sapa (about an hour). When you arrive in Sapa you will be taken to our hotel for a morning shower & breakfast, then prepare for the trek as detailed below:
After freshen up and Breakfast in our Cau May restaurant you will enjoy a walk around this charming town, paying visit to Sapa market and the old cathedral where you can meet a lot of local ethnic minority peoples such as Black H'mong and Red Zao wearing their traditional colorful dresses selling their farming and gathering products and handicrafts for souvenir.
Back to Sapa and departing for a walk to Cat Cat village locating near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Spectacular scenery of mountains and terraced rice paddies changes after every corner as you walk downhill. Getting through Cat Cat village of the H'mong, you will pay visiting to some local homes, witnessing their daily life activities and experiencing their hospitability. Continue walking down to the valley bottom, having a break at a stunning waterfall where the French built a hydraulic power station. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a mini Van to return to Sapa. The rest of the afternoon and evening is at your leisure.
Day 3Sapa – Y Ling Ho – Lao Chai - Tavan
After Breakfast in hotel and begin your exploration trip to Muong Hoa valley. 12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. After lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original customs.
With your tour guide and the local host, we will set up a temporary cooking class to learn how to cook
Vietnamese food for dinner. Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, cultural,…
Day 4Tavan – Giang Ta Chai - Supan– Hanoi
Leaving Ta Van village after Breakfast, you will take the trail uphill, passing fascinating terraced rice field and some small hamlets of the H’mong before getting through a bamboo forest to a waterfall, enjoy a break for magnificent scenery and then continue walking for half an hour to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Zao people which sits on the top of a hill and looks down Muong Hoa river.
After spending time visiting the village, making friends with the Zao and experiencing the hospitality you will cross the river by another suspension bridge and then uphill again to Su Pan village where you will pay visiting to a local handicraft center where H’mong and Dao women gather for exchanging experience and skill of making handicrafts. A late Lunch will be prepare here. Later a short drive will take you back to Sapa, take a shower and enjoy about two hours free time in Sapa before transfer down hill to Lao Cai station. Get night train back to Hanoi.
Day 5Hanoi – Halong
At 6:00 pm, you will be transferred by a tourist shared bus to Laocai train station, then take the night train back to Hanoi which arrives in Hanoi early at 05.30 to 06.00 next morning.You will take a taxi back to hotel and wait for the shuttle bus to Halong Bay.
– 8h00 – 08:20: Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Old Quarter for Ha Long Bay.
– Get free wifi access while taking a 3 hour bus trip to Ha Long, have short break en-route.
Embark at BaiChay pier, Ha Long City. Transferred by tender to Viet Beauty Cruise.
– Greeted by crew members followed by welcome drinks, get cruise briefing and check in cabin.
– Free wife access is available onboard you have plenty of time socializing, chatting online.
– Enjoy set lunch onboard while cruising through Stone Dog islet, Fighting cock islets…
– Stop at SoiSimisland one hour for swimming, sun-bathing, or experiencing water surfing.
– Have an unforgettable memory while doing kayaking among hidden parts and Bo Nau cave.
– Get back on cruise, relax on the sundeck for fantastic views, drinks and sunset photos.
– Join in a “cooking class” on board with our chef making some dishes with suggested recipe.
– 19:00 Delectable dinner is served. Overnight on cruise in the middle of Ha Long Bay
– Entertain evening with karaoke singing, squid-fishing (optional) or massage (upon requests).
Day 6Halong – Hanoi
06:30 Enjoy sunrise over the bay or take part in a Tai Chi session on cruise sundeck.
Relax with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have light breakfast on board.
Visit Sung Sot “Amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
09:30 Check out your cabin. Photograph wonderful Ha Long while cruising through other parts.
Have Buffet Brunch on board while passing BaiTu Long Bay, see BaiTho Mountain.
Disembark at BaiChay pier. Relax at the lounge before bus transfer you to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.