You will be welcomed on arrival at Phnom Penh Airport and transferred to your hotel. You will have free time before a welcome dinner at a local restaurant and an overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
Day 2Phnom Penh
In the morning you will visit the National Museum, the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda, which is located within the palace grounds. Then you will continue your visit to the riverfront for a view of the confluence of the Mekong and Tonle Sap Rivers. Next, you will visit Wat Phnom and Yeay Penh’s statue (southwest of the hills) before lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will visit the Victory Monument (the symbol of Cambodian independence from French colonialism in 1953). Then, you will visit Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (aka “S21 prison”) and the Cheung Ek Killing Field. You will have time to enjoy shopping at the Russian Market before an overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
Day 2Phnom Penh - Siem Reap
Today, you will take a flight from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. Upon arrival in Siem Reap, you will visit the ancient capital of Angkor Thom (12th century), the South Gate (with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean), Bayon Temple (unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara), the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. In the afternoon, you will visit the most famous of all the temples on the plain of Angkor, Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classical Khmer art and architecture. You will enjoy a wonderful sunset from the Phnom Bakheng Hills. Then it will be time for dinner with a show at a local restaurant before an overnight stay in Seam Reap.
Day 3Siem Reap
Today, you will visit Banteay Srei Temple (10th century), regarded as one of the crown jewels of classical Khmer Art. Then, you will continue your visit to Banteay Samre, which was built in the third quarter of the 12th century. You will then have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will visit the unique interior brick sculptures of Prasat Kravan, then see Srah Srang ("The Royal Baths") which was once used for ritual bathing. Then it’s off to Banteay Kdei (surrounded by 4 concentric walls), Ta Keo (constructed in the late 10th and early 11th century) and Ta Prohm (one of the area’s most beautiful temples). You will have an overnight stay in Seam Reap.
After breakfast, you will take a boat trip on Tonle Sap Lake to visit floating villages (complete with schools, restaurants, hospitals), and then visit the school known as "Les Artisans d'Angkor." You will then transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for your departing flight.
Tour package includes:
• All private transfer and transportation
• Accommodation shared in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
• French or English speaking guide
• All in-tour flights
• Boat trip & cruise as per tour
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L:Lunch; D:Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets.
• Services charges and government tax
Tour package excludes:
• International flights & departures taxes
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Cambodia visa fee (visa on arrival is easy and recommended)
• Others not mentioned above
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.