Visit Hatien - CanthoFloating Market in Mekong Delta
( B, L , D)
Cantho - Saigon
( B, L )
Day 1Saigon - ChauDoc Floating Market in Mekong Delta
8h00: Pick up at your hotel in Saigon. Stop in My Hiep to take a 3-hour boat trip cruising through RUNG TRAM FOREST which was used by so-called VIET CONG ARMY during the anti-American war time as a base called XEO QUYT. That was a vast forest with deserted canal surrounded by aquatic grass and plants,tall trees and vines. See the making of incense sticks. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 2ChauDoc - Hatien
Breakfast at hotel. Do a row- boat trip to see the PICTURESQUE SUNRISE on Mekong river. Visit FLOATING HOUSES with caged fish breeding, a village of Cham ethnic minority, Moslem pagoda, towel weaving. Leaving for Hon Chong, see around a pagoda on grottoes. Then, contemplate the BEAUTIFUL SUNSET in the country. Overnight in Ha Tien.
Day 3Visit Hatien - CanthoFloating Market in Mekong Delta
Breakfast at hotel. See around Thach Dong cave, Vietnam-Cambodia border, Mui Nai beach. Leave for Can Tho. Stop to visit paddy-field, orchards, tranquil village. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4Cantho - Saigon
Breakfast at hotel. See round CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET, a vermicelli making shop and a rice husking mill.Take a 2 and a half boat trip to see the magnific natural setting and peaceful life in rural Vietnam with thatched cottages and fruit gardens.
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.