07:40 Pick up from your proposed Hotel in Sai Gon centre. Journey from Sai Gon City to My Tho. Here you will cruise the many lush tributaries of the Mekong under clumps of trees and coconut palms, wander amongst vibrant tropical fruit gardens on the the stunning Dragon, Unicorn, Tortoise and Phoenix islets. Stop at a bee-keeping farm for sipping the honey with tea and Kamquat and enjoy the folk songs in the Southern. Return to land for the drive to Can Tho. Dinner on Guest AccountOvernight in Mekong
Day 2Can Tho - Chau Doc - Tra Su Sanctuary
Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river (Bassac River), then proceed to Cai Rang floating markets (& Phong Dien is optional), which are the liveliest in the whole religion.Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to pass a "Monkey bridge" which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch. Proceed to Chau Doc, continue the tour to visit Tra Su, getting to the wild birds Sanctuary, cruising smoothly with small boats to discover the arrays of splendid canals deep into the forest, watching storks, cranes and other tropical birds. On the way back stop by to visit Sam Mountain, the Cave pagoda (if time permitted).Back to the Town, hotel check in. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 3Chau Doc - Phnompenh
After breakfast. Visitors then take the nice rowing boat trip through the floating village to visit the fish farm to see how the Mekong Delta people raise fish on their floating house. Visit the Cham minority with their traditional weaving village. *Express boating trip to Phnompenh : Departure at 08:30 am - Arrive at 14:00pm at the Sisowath tourist dock. *Indirect boating trip to Phnom penh : Departure at 08:30 am - Arrive at : 16:30pm at the Sisowath tourist dock --> Slow boat from Chau Doc to Vinh Suong border and then changed other boat from Vinh Suong to Phnom Penh, drop off at Neak Luong port. Bus will pick guests up at Neak Luong port & transfer to center (10 Sisowath).
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.