On arrival at the airport, LVP Travel Professional Guide will pick and transferred to your hotel. After a short rest, we visit the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun and the shrine of Wat Aham and Wat Mai. We then climb up to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa as well as a beautiful sunset view of the city and the Mekong River. From there, we explore the Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textiles made by the hill tribe and local people surroundings Luang Prabang. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 2 Luang Prabang – Pak Ou Cave
Today, we enjoy a short-highlighted sightseeing tour to understand the city’s oldest temples of Wat Sene and the magnificent Wat Xiengthong with its roofs sweeping low to the ground, which represents classical Laotian architecture. We then embark on a cruise upstream on the Mekong River, which also gives us a breathtaking view of the tranquil countryside as well as exploring the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, two linked caves crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues of various shapes and sizes left by devoted pilgrims. Along the way, we will stop at the village of Ban Xanghai, where the local rice wine is produced. On return, we take a short drive to another small village Ban Phanom, which famous for its hand weaving. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3Luang Prabang – Departure
Today we visit the National Museum (closed Tuesdays) at the former Royal Palace. It displays a collection reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through to the last sovereign. There will also be time for you to look around the Central Market. After visiting these tourist sites in the morning, there may be free time (depending on your flight) to venture into town and stroll around the shopping area. The tour finish after your transfer to the airport for departure.
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.