Arrive in Hue, the former imperial capital of Vietnam, and transfer to hotel.
Start by taking a leisurely boat trip on the romantically named Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Constructed in 1601, the 21-meter tall tower is the centerpiece of the pagoda and a symbol of the city. Continue to The Imperial Citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. After exploring the ruins of this wonderful monument depart to the Mausoleum of Tu Duc. Built decades before its occupant's death, the tomb was used as a palace retreat before its final use as the emperor's resting place. Finish up the day at Khai Dinh's Tomb which is traditional Vietnamese in design but accented with a European touch, making it unique from the other tombs in Hue.
Overnight in Hue.
Day 3Hue - Departure
Your private car, driver and guide remain at your disposal until your onward international flight or domestic extension.
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.