7.30 - 8.00: Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. We start a trip to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc full day trip with 3 hour -drive on highway
09h15: Have a short break for 15 – 20 mins in the midway to Tam Coc
10h30: Visit Hoa Lu ancient former capital of Vietnam between since 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le and Ly Dynasty.
11h45: Have lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods goat meat, fried rice….Vegetarian foods is always available at the lunch.
13h00: Visit Tam Coc by 2 hours by bamboo boat. During the boat trip, you will be surprised by the charming beauty here with paddy field, river, water, cloud, sky and stunning cave architecture . All make a masterpiece place where Vietnamese called “ Halong Bay on land”
14h30: Continue the tour with 45 mins - cycling around the village to discover the local people lives
15h15: Get back to Shuttle Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach to the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
16h30: Get on the bus to return Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel at 19:30
- Visit the ancient Dinh King temple in the Hoa Lu ancient capital
- - Visit Mua Cave by hiking 500 steps up on Lying Dragon Mountain to enjoy breathtaking view
- - Have the Vietnamese set menu lunch at the swimming pool wonderland Bungalow
- - Visit Tam Coc by sampan boat among the rice paddy and mountains
- - Cycle to discovery the beauty of the countryside