1. BUN BO HUE: Hue beef noodle Soup,
2. JASMINE TEA: Iced jasmine tea, which is an extremely important part of Vietnamese culture.
3. CHUOI NUONG: Coconut milk grilled plantain, which is a bit sweet and salty, served with coconut milk sauce. It was voted one of the 10 best street foods in the world.
4. BÁNH TRÁNG NƯỚNG SAIGON: a pizza that is good mixture of melted butter, cheese, egg and sausage.
5. SPRING ROLLS: fresh rolls with shrimp and peanut sauce.
6. Grilled Oyster with black pepper sauce and Grilled Oyster with quail eggs
7. CRYSPY CRACKER: The city's most famous local snack made from egg whites whipped with sugar and sesame seeds, or ginger, or banana.
8. CALDO DE CANA: cold cane juice with Lime, a kind of lemon. It is the most popular juice in Ho Chi Minh City.
9. BANH MI: the best-known baguette in the world, with sausage, pâté, meat, pickled vegetables
10. FLAN OR SWEET SOUP: two very famous desserts in the city, the egg and milk flan, and the sweet black bean soup.
* IF some of streetfood Shop closed due to unavoidable circumstances, We will replace by another tastes
Free Pick Up And Drop Off at your hotel located in the 1st District if further will be surcharged 5$/ pax
8-10 tasting street food and drinks as mentioned
Experienced English Speaking Guide - skillful licensed Driver
Accident Insurance ( 50,000 VND/pax )
pho Gà ! Chicken Pho
Ho Chi Minh Food Tour / Motorbike tour and scooter tour 4