||Sunday: Lao Cai - Bac Ha minority Market - Sapa.
||Sa Pa - Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village - Night train back to Hanoi
Day 1Sunday: Lao Cai - Bac Ha minority Market - Sapa.
6h15: You will arrive at the last arrival station - Lao Cai station. You will enjoy breakfast before go to Bac Ha market. You will visit one of the most beautiful and colorful market of the local hill tribes.
- 8h30: You will arrive Bac Ha, independently attend the market that known as the most colorful ethnic market of all Northwest Vietnam. It is a fusion of many different hill tribes inhabiting around Bac Ha mountain district and here you can easily distinguish them by their different colorful costume dressing. Attending the market, you will find out not only typical traditional costume but also the way of bartering trade existing in daily life of the Tay, the Dzay, the Red Dzao, the Black H’mong… Have a lunch.
- After lunch, we will drive back to Lao Cai but on half way we will stop to trek down hill 2km to visit Trung Do village of the Tay minority and from here we will take a boat trip on Chay river.A simple boat trip along Chay river will lead you under high waterfalls, call on for a visit to a Flower Mong family or black Dzao ethnic minority. Afterward the car will pick us up at Bac Ngam bridge then drive down hill to the Ha Khau Vietnam - China border gate for a visit then continue up hill to Sapa
- 17h00 arrive in Sapa, check in hotel - free time to enjoy Sapa. Overnight in Sapa
Day 2Sa Pa - Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village - Night train back to Hanoi
After breakfast, you will trek down to Y linh Ho and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people. Enjoy lunch at local house.
- After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people. A standby car to return to Sapa. Shower at the hotel and free time.
- 18h00 drive back to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi at 20h10. Arrive in Hanoi Station at around 5h30 morning. You will take a taxi from the train station to the hotel.
Price Per Person : 169 USD
Package price Includes below:
- Private transfers / English Speaking guide
- Accommodation (with breakfast at mentioned hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in program
- Domestic flights with 20kg check in baggage allowance
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programmer
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottle per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24x7 supports during the tours.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- Special assistance in ease city for smooth check-ins.
- International flights & departure taxes
- Visa On Arrival guaranteed letter
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above