Hanoi Tourism’s car and guide will meet you at 8.00 am at your hotel. Then we will transfer to Noibai International Airport for your flight to Da Nang.
We will move to the ancient town of Hoi An for hotel check-in. Hoi An Town is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site. Coming here, you will have an afternoon walking tour around the Old Sections (including many charming and wonderfully preserved architecture, combining Chinese – Japanese and European influences) and enjoy the traditional atmosphere.
After dinner, you are free to explore the “Hoi An ancient night” before coming back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2HOI AN
Hoi An was a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries and its architecture and relaxed lifestyle has changed little over the years. After breakfast, we will take a walking tour around the ancient town centre to visit some of former merchants’ houses, the 400 year–old Japanese Bridge, a Chinese communal hall, and the colorful market.
In the afternoon, we will take a 3–hour cruise on the Thu Bon river with stops at some handicraft communes, including Thanh Ha pottery village, Kim Bong carpenters’ village, and a traditional shipbuilding yard.
Dinner and overnight stay in Hoi An.
Day 3HOI AN – DA NANG
After breakfast at hotel, you will be free for your own leisure until transfer to Da Nang airport for your departure flight, ending your unforgettable experience with Hanoi Tourism.
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.