Enjoy Ha Long Bay Cruise 2 Days 1 Night ( Shared Cruise) considered best vietnam travel routine
- 07h30: Vietnam Travel LVP Guide will Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the paddy green fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break. ( 15' softbreak - Ha long Bay cruise tour)
- 12h00: Embark at Ha Long wharf – Break and photography time in haft an hour at Ha Long Bay habour before get on aboad
- 12h30: Get on Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
- 13h30: Have lunch while cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 15h30: Visit Vung Vieng floating village by small bamboo boat for an hour or Kayak in to the village then return to cruise for your leisure or join Sunbathing, playing chess, taking.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on cruise.photos…when our cruise continues to take you from Bai Tu Long bay area to Halong bay beautiful area.
- 16h30: Enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join cooking class on Luxury Ha Long Bay Cruise
- 19h00: Vietnamese Cuisine style set dinner is served on board.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on boat
Visit Amazing Cave(Sungsot Cave)- Halong Bay - Hon Gai Habour - Hanoi(B.L)
- The Halong bay tours you can refer at Lvptravel.com
Day 2 : 07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay from Sundeck of Junk
- 08h00: Transfer by tender to Amazing Cave ( Sung Sot cave). Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes like elephant, Buddhism, turtle…. After about 45 minutes visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat.
- 10h00: Check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the Ha Long bay
- 10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Disembark at Ha long City wharf, time to say goodbye to the crews.
- 12h00: Return from Ha Long to Hanoi City
- 14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
- 16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- Cooking demonstration
- Squid fishing
- Excursions to caves, grottos, beaches & fishing village
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.
- International flights & departure taxes
- Visa On Arrival guaranteed letter
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above