||Arrival Siem Reap- Angkor Thom
||Angkor Thom- Angkor Wat
||Angkor Wat – Departure
Day 1Arrival Siem Reap- Angkor Thom
Upon arrival at Siem Reap airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon, you’ll visit the most famous of all the temples on the Angkor plain: Angkor Wat. The temple complex covers 81 hectares and is comparable in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its distinctive five towers are emblazoned on the Cambodian flag and the 12th Century masterpiece is considered by art historians to be the prime example of classic Khmer art and architecture. Angkor Wat's five towers symbolize Meru's five peaks, the enclosed wall represents the mountains at the edge of the world and the surrounding moat symbolizes the ocean beyond. The sunset view from Phnom Bakheng (one of two hills dominating the plain of Angkor) offers a spectacular chance to survey Western Baray and Angkor Wat. You will then enjoy dinner while watching an Apsara (Kmer folk dancing) performance at a local restaurant before retiring for the evening in Siem Reap.
The Indochina tours you can refer
Day 2Angkor Thom- Angkor Wat
In the morning, you will continue your temple visits, which will include: Prasat Kravan (with its unique brick sculptures), Srah Srang ("The Royal Baths" was once used for ritual bathing), Banteay Kdei (surrounded by four concentric walls), Eastern Mebon (guarded at its corner by stone figures of harnessed elephants, some of which are still in a reasonable state of preservation) and the "Mountain Temple" of Pre Rup. In the afternoon, you will head to the archaeological site and continue to the temple tour, including, Ta Prohm, one of the most beautiful temples in the area and which has been left relatively untouched since its discovery. Then you will visit Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda temples before an overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Day 3Angkor Wat – Departure
Following breakfast at the hotel, you will visit Banteay Srei Temple, nearly everyone's favorite site. The special charm of this temple lies in its compact size, remarkable state of preservation, and the excellence of its decorative carvings. You will also visit Banteay Samre. Next, you will board a boat on Tonle Sap Lake and enjoy a brief cruise past floating villages, complete with schools, restaurants, hospitals, and the school known as "Les Artisans d'Angkor." You will then transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for your departing flight.
Tour Package Includes:
• All private transfers and transportation
• Shared accommodations in Twin/Double room with daily breakfast
• French or English speaking guide
• Boat trip & cruise as per tour
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L:Lunch; D:Dinner)
• All sightseeing tickets
• Services charges and government taxes
Tour Package Excludes:
• International flights & departures taxes.
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
• Cambodia visa fee. (visa on arrival easy & recommended)
• Others not mentioned above
- - Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- - Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- - Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- - All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- - Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- - Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- - All taxes
- - Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- - High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- - Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- - In tour flights if any
- - Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.
- - International flights & departure taxes
- - Visa On Arrival guaranteed letter
- - Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- - Travel insurance
- - Beverage
- - Other services not mentioned above