||Duong Lam Ancient Village Day Trip in Hanoi
Day 1Duong Lam Ancient Village Day Trip in Hanoi
Duong Lam Ancient Village has a history of about 1,200 years and is well-known for its surviving laterite brick houses, built three to four centuries ago. Laterite is red clay formed from weathered basalt found in northern Vietnam. The village is also famous nationwide as “the hometown of two kings”
Driver and Guide will come and pick you up at 9:00 morning, then driving about 65 km from Hanoi to Son Tay province. Duong Lam is a purely agricultural village of the Northern Red River Delta. On arrival, you will take a walk on the village path to visit Mong Phu Temple (dedicated to national heroes) King Ngo Quyen Temple and King Phung Hung Temple. You will enjoy a special Vietnamese lunch in an ancient house. While you are in the house you can also join the local people in producing local specialties, such as soft green-lentil cake and rice cake filled with brown onion (depending on the season).You will continue to visit Mia Pagoda (built in 15th century) and admire 287 statues of all sizes before transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi .
125 $/ Pax.
The Price is flexible due to period of Year/
Package price Includes:
- Private transfers for airport transfers
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in program
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programmer
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottle per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24x7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- Special assistance in ease city for smooth check-ins.
- International flights & departure taxes
- Visa On Arrival guaranteed letter
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above