You will be warmly welcomed upon arrival at airport in Ho Chi Minh and transferred to your hotel. You will have free time. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 2Ho Chi Minh City Tour – Cu Chi Tunnels
This morning we will leave the city by private vehicle to visit the amazing tunnel network of Cu Chi. This incredible system, covering almost 250km in length was shelter to over 16,000 Vietcong guerrillas during the wars. Initially started in 1948 to against the French air and ground sweeps, the network were then served communication routes, storage facilities, hospitals and living quarters for Vietnamese fighters throughout American war. If interested in you can even descend into the tunnels to learn more about the harsh conditions faced by Vietcong guerrillas who lived here. Return to the city centre for lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will visit Saigon including a visit to the old Saigon Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Reunification Palace, and War Museum. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 3Mekong Delta Excursion
Departure for My Tho for a visit to the Mekong Delta. Take a boat cruise on the fabled Mekong River (Ben Tre). Enjoy the quiet byways, then stop for a visit at a local orchard to taste exotic seasonal fruit and view a coconut candy workshop. Continue with a riding on a horse-cart and continue with a sampan cruise along My Tho canals to a stilt restaurant on Turtle Island. Enjoy lunch and back to Saigon late in the afternoon. Free time. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
You will have free time in the morning. Then our guide will pick you up at the hotel and transfer to airport for your onward flight. Tour ends!
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.