From HCM city we will fly to Da Lat. Da Lat has many natural and artificial lakes such as Ho Xuan Huong, Than Tho, Da Thien, and Tuyen Lam bordered by lines of pine trees, which are a well-known feature of this highland town.
Day 2DA LAT
After breakfast, we will start discovering this lovely town, Robin Hill is the first stop in your Da Lat tour. From the top of the hill, we take the chair lift down to Tuyen Lam lake, we can view the grandiose mountainous area of the Lang Biang plateau. Being in an European town is the fantastic illusion Da Lat creates. Truc Lam Monastery appearing up from the pine trees, you and your beloved will enjoy the peaceful walk here. Later, we will be back to Da Lat for lunch.
After lunch, you will have time for resting in your hotel before we go to Crazy House, a very interesting idea of architecture then visit the old station of Da Lat, where you can see the steam locomotive from the past. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Stay overnight in Da Lat.
Day 3DA LAT – HO CHI MINH
Have a free morning in charming town and then we will fly back to Ho Chi Minh City.
End of services.
TOUR PRICE PACKGE (USD/Pax):
- Transfer and transportation on Tour with private vehicle.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast.
- English Speaking Guide at each destination.
- Entrance Fee
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Domestic flight HCM city – Da Lat – HCM city
- Mineral water (1 bottle per pax and per day).
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal Insurance (Highly recommend to take your own insurance before your departure)
- Personal expenses
- All the other not mentioned above.
- International flight and tax
- Drinks, tip
Superior (03 star)
Deluxe (04 star)
Luxury (05 star)
Ngoc Lan hotel
Ana Mandara Villas
In case our above quoted hotels are full, we keep the right to offer you the ones with similar