Morning pick-up at your hotel is at 7: 00 am. Then make a safe and and comfortable journey, 90 km, by mini-van to Ninh Binh. We will arrive at Cuc Phuong National Park after about 2.5 hours then visit the Rescue Center where we will see and learn about the park's biodiversity and variety of endangered species. Our long trek (18 km) begins here and takes us through the life and songs of the local rain forests. A picnic lunch is served on the way. After 5 hours of hiking, learning about fauna and flora, and picturesque sightseeing en route, we arrive at a village of the Muong minority people where we will take off our packs and relax at a Muong ethnic style home stay. Dinner, then free time to talk with the host family and learn about the Muong people’s life and culture. Overnight at the stilt home.
Day 2Cuc Phuong - Tam Coc - Hanoi
Breakfast is servedat the village then goodbye with the villagers before our short walk of 4 km to the road where we will get picked up and transferred to Tam Coc, Vietnam's Inland Halong. Lunch is served at a nearby restaurant where we have time to relax. At about 2: 00 pm journey on a local row boat for a couple of hours down a small stream passing rice paddies and on through the three caves of Tam Coc. Van pick-up and transfer back to Hanoi where your tour ends at your hotel by 5: 00 pm.
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.