We will catch the overnight train soft sleeper with AC to Lao Cai. The train leaves at 20:25' from Hanoi railway station
Day 2(WED) Lao Cai - Cao Son Wednesday market - Sapa (
After meeting a guide at the Lao Cai railway station we have breakfast there and go to the Cao Son Market for two hours by a van. You will enjoy beautiful scenery along the ride until you arrive in Muong Khuong. From there, you turn in a dirt road, which goes up in mountains. Pine trees forests and villages surround the tinny market. Flower H’mong, Black Dao, Tay, Nung ethnic minorities come to buy and sell local products such as food and material for agriculture and fabric.
People coming to the market not only for selling or buying something but also importantly to meet friends, relative and to sip some cups of wine until the dawn comes. No where else but here, Flower H’mong people greet you with a temptation of corn wine and endless hospitality. After exploring the market, you will be able to visit a village of Flower H’mong or a village of Tay people. You will then head back to Muong Khuong and have lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch, you get on the car for journey back to Sapa. Overnight in Sapa.
Day 3(THUR) Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa - Lao Cai
After having breakfast in a hotel we embark on a lovely trek that will take us along buffalo paths and trails and through several hill tribe villages Lao Chai & Ta Van, home to Black H'mong, and Dzay people. This is an absolutely spectacular walk through stunning scenery inhabited by someof the friendliest people you can meet. Once on the valley floor you can really appreciate the wonderful scenery that surrounds you. The walls of the valley are covered with multi-layered rice terraced fields and scattered villages. Return to Sapa and then to Lao Cai railway station to get night train to Hanoi. The guide sees you off at Lao Cai train station and takes you on the train.
Arrival Hanoi in the early morning, back to your hotel by yourself. End of all the services.
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.