(SUN) Lao Cai - Bac Ha Sunday market - Sapa (B, L)
(MON) Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa – Lao Cai
Day 1(SAT) Hanoi – Lao Cai (Train)
We will catch the overnight train soft sleeper with AC to Lao Cai. The train leaves at 20:25' from Hanoi railway station
Day 2(SUN) Lao Cai - Bac Ha Sunday market - Sapa (B, L)
After meeting a guide at the Lao Cai railway station we have breakfast there and go to the Bac Ha market for two hours by a van. This is the largest market in the region, a place where many ethnic groups gather to buy and sell, eat and drink together. There are 10 minority groups in the Bac Ha region. We can buy homemade handicrafts and clothes. In the afternoon we will have a 2 hour trek to Ban Pho village (Flower H’Mong people) where we can have look in their houses and understand little more about their lifestyle and traditional customs. Especially, we can try homemade wine from corn. And then we drive back to Sapa for 3 hours.
Day 3(MON) Sapa - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa – Lao Cai
Arrival Hanoi in the early morning, Back to your hotel by yourself. End of all the services.
- Private transfers with Professional English Speaking guide
- Accommodation with breakfast at mentioned Hotels
- Meals (Food only / NO drinks) as mentioned in programs
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip as mentioned in programme
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Daily 2 mineral water bottles per day per pax.
- All taxes
- Highly responsive 24/7 support during the tour.
- High quality personally handpicked local guides at all places that are government approved.
- Courteous chauffeur at your service for the tour.
- In tour flights if any
- Special assistances in ease city for smooth check-ins.